- Can only comment on packaging for now! Review by Jon
* Each one was packed in a heavy cardboard box with indiscreet labeling.
* Inside was the 2 bags of seeds, "Bag A" and "Bag B". Both bags contain the smaller bags of individual varieties.
* Papers with charts on growing, in detail and displaying grow info on each variety in the vault as well as a seed list.
* 2 rather large, nice quality desiccant packs wrapped and heat sealed in plastic for later use should you open the aforementioned bags to use. I thought that was a very nice addition and excellent forethought from a company thinking ahead.
Happy so far and I will be reporting back things like germination rate and seed quality. A proper and thorough review incoming. (Posted on 6/7/16)
- This is a good, basic kitchen garden Review by Dr. Haddox
I feel that it is easy to get this garden pack in the ground in a timely manner.
Dr. Haddox (Posted on 1/2/14)